At Wit's End from Purchase of Bosch Electric Range - Model No. HES5022C/01
I am at my wit's end trying to fathom what can be done with the very expensive Bosch electric range that I purchased only two years ago from SEARS in Toronto.
In October 2009 the entire panel, controlling the oven and timer, above the stove stopped working. No matter which feature I press, nothing works. So now I have half a stove. No oven, only stovetop.
This is the most expensive appliance I have ever bought, and I am now stuck with only a stove top that works.
When I called a repairman he suggested I toss the stove out and buy a nice cheap Kenmore stove!
I have phoned the Bosch help department and no one was remotely interested in helping me, other than giving me an email address to write to, which didn't work! My email was returned.
What recourse do I have here? I feel so cheated!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bosch Hes5022C Electric Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- " - service quality was very poor. my lawn was worse than before - bad and inconsistent customer service - no improvement after made several complaints Totally disappointed pictures 1 is the result..."
- "NOW I read this - ***. He is driving a black jeep... said he just came from Harry Rosens as a rep for Armani. Asked directions to airport from Jarvis..."