I am at my wit's end trying to fathom what can be done with the very expensive Bosch electric range that I purchased only two years ago from SEARS in Toronto.
In October 2009 the entire panel, controlling the oven and timer, above the stove stopped working. No matter which feature I press, nothing works. So now I have half a stove. No oven, only stovetop.
This is the most expensive appliance I have ever bought, and I am now stuck with only a stove top that works.
When I called a repairman he suggested I toss the stove out and buy a nice cheap Kenmore stove!
I have phoned the Bosch help department and no one was remotely interested in helping me, other than giving me an email address to write to, which didn't work! My email was returned.
What recourse do I have here? I feel so cheated!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bosch Hes5022C Electric Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Hey this is my Bosch fridge of just over 5 years old. DO you notice anything different about it compared to others. That's right....it has no handles. We've owned..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "20 years ago Nick Lambrinos renovated and converted two semi-detached homes into multiple dwelling units. He hired the appropriate contractors, Architect and Engineers to complete project. Drawings , Building Permits..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013. We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee. She also did not vaccinate the..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."