At Wit's End from Purchase of Bosch Electric Range - Model No. HES5022C/01
I am at my wit's end trying to fathom what can be done with the very expensive Bosch electric range that I purchased only two years ago from SEARS in Toronto.
In October 2009 the entire panel, controlling the oven and timer, above the stove stopped working. No matter which feature I press, nothing works. So now I have half a stove. No oven, only stovetop.
This is the most expensive appliance I have ever bought, and I am now stuck with only a stove top that works.
When I called a repairman he suggested I toss the stove out and buy a nice cheap Kenmore stove!
I have phoned the Bosch help department and no one was remotely interested in helping me, other than giving me an email address to write to, which didn't work! My email was returned.
What recourse do I have here? I feel so cheated!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bosch Hes5022C Electric Range
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "Said breeder, Lila Kyriakopolous, sold us a sick Pomeranian puppy on February 2nd, 2013. We paid $850 and she gave us a health guarantee. She also did not vaccinate the..."
- "I signed up with bidtoro.com in July. Took a while to figure out how the bidding process works as mass bidding takes place within the last 5 minutes. After losing..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."