Tustin, California
1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

BOSCH dishwasher on fire at midnight last week.It filled the house with toxic smoke.

The dog woke us up. I had to shut water off and remove the dishwasher and threw it in the back yard and hosed it down. Thermostat overheated. Melted the water outlet hose and insulation.

Called Bosch, No Warranty, No refund, No apology,No offer to get another dishwasher.

$2000.00 top of the line piece of ***. installed 2005.

I wouldn't mind if it just stopped working but I certainly don't want to loose my house or family DO NOT BUY A BOSCH DISHWASHER!I hope Bosch has fixed this issue.

Review about: Bosch Dishwasher.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Quietness.

I didn't like: Fire.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Twelve year old dishwasher. Get a grip.

Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Bosch - Poorest Dish Washer I Ever Owned Bosch "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Poor quality and bad service Thor Motor Coach "Thor does not stand behind their product. We purchased a new 2015 palazzo and it has been in for repair more than we have had it. On our last trip..." Read more Pick N Save - Third Time is not a CHARM!!! Pick N Save "This comment is to inform everyone out there that the Green Bay, WI (on Lombardi) continuously sells spoiled food. This is the third time this year that I have shopped..." Read more Jbenton Painting And Drywall - Rude Drywall "Professional"? JBenton Painting & Drywall Jbenton Painting And Drywall "I am looking for a company to drywall, there was an ad on Craiglist, so I looked up the phone number in Google and it popped up a business so..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more