BOSCH dishwasher on fire at midnight last week.It filled the house with toxic smoke.
The dog woke us up. I had to shut water off and remove the dishwasher and threw it in the back yard and hosed it down. Thermostat overheated. Melted the water outlet hose and insulation.
Called Bosch, No Warranty, No refund, No apology,No offer to get another dishwasher.
$2000.00 top of the line piece of ***. installed 2005.
I wouldn't mind if it just stopped working but I certainly don't want to loose my house or family DO NOT BUY A BOSCH DISHWASHER!I hope Bosch has fixed this issue.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "the microwave part of my Bosch combi oven stopped working about two years into use, but within three year warranty, so we called Bosch and an engineer was duly sent..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."