Tustin, California

BOSCH dishwasher on fire at midnight last week.It filled the house with toxic smoke.

Related: Bosch Dishwasher Review from Louisville, Kentucky

The dog woke us up. I had to shut water off and remove the dishwasher and threw it in the back yard and hosed it down. Thermostat overheated. Melted the water outlet hose and insulation.

Called Bosch, No Warranty, No refund, No apology,No offer to get another dishwasher.

$2000.00 top of the line piece of ***. installed 2005.

I wouldn't mind if it just stopped working but I certainly don't want to loose my house or family DO NOT BUY A BOSCH DISHWASHER!I hope Bosch has fixed this issue.

I liked: Quietness.

I didn't like: Fire.

1.5
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bosch Dishwasher
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Twelve year old dishwasher. Get a grip.