BOSCH dishwasher on fire at midnight last week.It filled the house with toxic smoke.
The dog woke us up. I had to shut water off and remove the dishwasher and threw it in the back yard and hosed it down. Thermostat overheated. Melted the water outlet hose and insulation.
Called Bosch, No Warranty, No refund, No apology,No offer to get another dishwasher.
$2000.00 top of the line piece of ***. installed 2005.
I wouldn't mind if it just stopped working but I certainly don't want to loose my house or family DO NOT BUY A BOSCH DISHWASHER!I hope Bosch has fixed this issue.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Have just spent 7mths renovating our house purchased a Miele clean steel dishwasher, this week my cabinet maker installed all our appliances that had been stored together hot plate, oven,..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."