1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

BOSCH dishwasher on fire at midnight last week.It filled the house with toxic smoke.

The dog woke us up. I had to shut water off and remove the dishwasher and threw it in the back yard and hosed it down. Thermostat overheated. Melted the water outlet hose and insulation.

Called Bosch, No Warranty, No refund, No apology,No offer to get another dishwasher.

$2000.00 top of the line piece of ***. installed 2005.

I wouldn't mind if it just stopped working but I certainly don't want to loose my house or family DO NOT BUY A BOSCH DISHWASHER!I hope Bosch has fixed this issue.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Bosch and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about bosch dishwasher from Bosch was fire , but reviewer liked quietness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bosch.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Bosch to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Twelve year old dishwasher. Get a grip.