Bosch fridge B20CS50SNS

83 of 343 Bosch reviews

Hey this is my Bosch fridge of just over 5 years old. DO you notice anything different about it compared to others. That's right....it has no handles.

We've owned this fridge for less than 6 years and we are now on our 6th handle. THe last one was pulled off by our 5 year old. In fact we've been without handles for almost a year. Because it is off warranty we are now paying for the replacement handles (over 100$). It is obvious that it is a manufacture default but Bosch states it's "normal wear and tear" haha. I've had fridges for more than 15 years and never lost one handle let alone 6. It's really a joke when you think about how the handle attaches to a post on the door by putting in a little screw through the plastic *** that wraps around the post.

It cracks in the same place every single time. We are now going through a freezer that is on and off with freezing food. Maybe our expectations are too high for a $2900 fridge, it's the 21st century, we shouldn't expect things to last forever, nor should they last for 10 years....too much wear and tear.

I phoned Bosch, they told me to send in the pics and then I waited for a week with no response until I emailed them asking what has transpired with my claim and they were immediate to tell me then that they wouldn't do anything about it because it was normal wear and tear. They couldn't get back to me within 8 days but certainly had an answer within a few hours when I emailed.

Here is my suggestion to anyone who is looking to purchase a Bosch Fridge.

1) CHECK THE CRAPPY HANDLES FIRST

2) DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 5 TO OPEN THE DOORS

3) OPEN THE DOORS ONLY ONCE A DAY, THAT WILL GET YOU AN EXTRA 5 YEARS ON THE HANDLES

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Bosch B20Cs50Sns Side-By-Side Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #489801

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bosch? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
83 of 343 Bosch reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.