Bosch Automotive USA has the worst possible customer service.I installed one of there water pumps in my Chevy work van and within two days the pump valve fell off and left me stranded out of state.

After 5 phone calls and 2 emails they will not respond! They have an employee tell me they will email the warranty department on my behalf and then they transfer my call and all you can do is leave a detailed message. They never call back! Faulty part, no quality control, and no customer service.

I went from thinking they were a higher end company to understanding they make junk that they will not stand behind.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Bosch - Poorest Dish Washer I Ever Owned Bosch "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more