Defective Bosch Refrigerator - New

247 of 343 Bosch reviews

We purchased a Bosch refrigerator, within the first year the water line inside the refrigerator froze and flooded our condiminium.The damage was over $10,000.

We had to move the refrigerator into the garage in order to replace the floor. Because the refrigerator was moved into the garage, Bosch will not repair or replace the unit. So now I am out my $1,000 deductible and an additional $2,000 to purchase another refrigerator. This unit was clearly defective.

I called customer service 5 times, met a technician twice.

So now I am asking my insurance company to subrogate against Bosch and to add the replacement of the refrigerator to the claim.

Customer service was very difficult to deal with and it took so many calls over 1 month to finally get a complete rejection.

I also own a Bosch dishwasher and 2 months before the extended warranty I purchased expired, the mother board went - a $300 part.Clearly the quality of the Bosch products has declined significantly.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
247 of 343 Bosch reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Shell hitchcock

May 19, 2012 #482689

We also bought a Bosch ref...model number b20cs8osns and the compressor had to be replaced the first week,now the ice maker does not work and it won't freeze ice cream solid....I will not buy Bosch appliances ever again....sad product......

DJ

Mar 17, 2013 #624350 Los Angeles, California, United States

Bosh B20CS81SNS-Piece of junk. Bosch is very low quality and high price. Stay away from these products as most of them are littered with defects. B20cs81sns is junk. Solenoid burns out ever 6 months. $100 a shot. Not worth fixing because it is a defective part and common problem. Fan in the freezer burn out after a few years. another defective part common problem. Save yourself the heartache. Paint on stainless steel is also defective. Changes colors to a copper looking color not fixable. Buy a whilpool oor Amana. They last 20yrs without trouble

Scoop Lee from Bosch Appliance

May 11, 2012 #478879

This is the fourth review I have seen on this site and nobody ever mentions the model or type of refrigerator.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.