Boston, Massachusetts

We purchased a Bosch refrigerator, within the first year the water line inside the refrigerator froze and flooded our condiminium.The damage was over $10,000.

Related: Bosch Dishwasher on fire

We had to move the refrigerator into the garage in order to replace the floor. Because the refrigerator was moved into the garage, Bosch will not repair or replace the unit. So now I am out my $1,000 deductible and an additional $2,000 to purchase another refrigerator. This unit was clearly defective.

I called customer service 5 times, met a technician twice.

So now I am asking my insurance company to subrogate against Bosch and to add the replacement of the refrigerator to the claim.

Customer service was very difficult to deal with and it took so many calls over 1 month to finally get a complete rejection.

I also own a Bosch dishwasher and 2 months before the extended warranty I purchased expired, the mother board went - a $300 part.Clearly the quality of the Bosch products has declined significantly.

Review about: Bosch Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bosch Dishwasher
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Shell hitchcock

We also bought a Bosch ref...model number b20cs8osns and the compressor had to be replaced the first week,now the ice maker does not work and it won't freeze ice cream solid....I will not buy Bosch appliances ever again....sad product......

DJ
to Shell hitchcock Los Angeles, California, United States #624350

Bosh B20CS81SNS-Piece of junk.Bosch is very low quality and high price.

Stay away from these products as most of them are littered with defects. B20cs81sns is junk. Solenoid burns out ever 6 months. $100 a shot.

Not worth fixing because it is a defective part and common problem. Fan in the freezer burn out after a few years. another defective part common problem. Save yourself the heartache.

Paint on stainless steel is also defective. Changes colors to a copper looking color not fixable.

Buy a whilpool oor Amana.They last 20yrs without trouble

Scoop Lee from Bosch Appliance

This is the fourth review I have seen on this site and nobody ever mentions the model or type of refrigerator.