Attica, Michigan

I Purchased a Bosch Range on 10/12/07.The Ranges PC Board went on 01/17/13.

I called bosch and was told the part would cost 827.00. now I paid 977.90 with the extended 5 year warranty (I was told I had a 10 year warranty on it by the seller but he lied) after dealing with them for over a week, bosch told me that they had lowered the price of the part to 627.00 (wow what a deal !!!) and they would give it to me for 1/2 off. I still would have to pay a tech to put it in which is 2 hours, so your right back up to around 600.00. They were very rude to me on the phone and when I called today and asked to speak to a manager, I was denied.

Bosch products are not worth the money, do not buy this product. It has cost me 200.00 a year for 5 years to have this range.

NOT WORTH IT, NOT GETTING IT FIXED, GOING TO BUY A CHEAPER GE THAT WILL LAST A LOT LONGER THAN THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE.!!!

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Tom2013
Mobile, Alabama, United States #603777

Brother You are so right on!!!I had the exact same ordeal- except I did not have the Service Contract!

This company seems to not give a "hoot" about how it screws it's customers!!! i'm trying to spread the word and make it my "mission" to get the word out!! That's the only way to deal with these jerks!!!

My best to U!