Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have been trying to get resolution for TWO WEEKS from Bosch regarding my Bosch tankless water heater. I have given up. Bosh has the ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE of any company in the world that I have ever dealt with. Bosch has extremely RUDE employees who say they will do something or call me back and they NEVER DO. If I could give 100 NEGATIVE stars for this horrible company, I would.

I encourage and WARN EVERY CONSUMER NOT TO BUSINESS WITH OR PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. Bosh will ignore you, hang up on you, not return your call, refuse to speak with you, be rude to you, dismissive, and completely unprofessional. I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS.

Dr. Ray

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional and unhelpful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bosch customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Bosch needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bosch customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bosch.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments