Bought a new Bosch Nexxt 100 washer, and it is a piece of JUNK.Because of the paddle design clothes are completely knotted together when the load is finished, and it is impossible to do a small load.

The washer *must* be packed completely full or it will NOT spin. It leaves a soaking wet lump of knotted tangled and damaged clothes. Calling customer service is a waste of time. They just say to not do small loads.

Recently had the pleasant experience of using a new LG front loader. It does small loads, big loads, whatever you need. It does not leave your clothes in a tangled, knotted mess. And it cleans them better.

Do yourself a favor, do NOT waste your money on a Bosch washer.Go for the LG.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Bosch - Poorest Dish Washer I Ever Owned Bosch "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more