Boston, Massachusetts

The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years.The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser" at best.

Dishes easily cleaned by the previous unit must be prewashed before being placed into the Bosch. Add to that, it's poor, fragile design. The top panel which contains the door pull is held in place by two little plastic tabs screwed to the metal door frame. The tabs are thin plastic (7/8x1/16 inch) and broke after about a year and a half of use.

Considering my wife and I are retired, the use it gets is much less than what a typical family would put a dish washer through. After less than two (2) years we are replacing the Bosch.

The cheapest model of any other brand is made to look good when compared to the Bosch.

Review about: Bosch She43F16Uc Evolution 300 Series Dishwasher.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Poor design, Does not clean.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Bosch built in combi oven. Do not buy! Bosch "the microwave part of my Bosch combi oven stopped working about two years into use, but within three year warranty, so we called Bosch and an engineer was duly sent..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more