The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years.The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser" at best.
Dishes easily cleaned by the previous unit must be prewashed before being placed into the Bosch. Add to that, it's poor, fragile design. The top panel which contains the door pull is held in place by two little plastic tabs screwed to the metal door frame. The tabs are thin plastic (7/8x1/16 inch) and broke after about a year and a half of use.
Considering my wife and I are retired, the use it gets is much less than what a typical family would put a dish washer through. After less than two (2) years we are replacing the Bosch.
The cheapest model of any other brand is made to look good when compared to the Bosch.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Poor design
- Does not clean
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bosch She43F16Uc Evolution 300 Series Dishwasher
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "My favorite shoe, a Florsheim casual men's shoe, suddenly had its rubber sole disintegrate by having chunks of rubber break off, making the shoe useless. It is some years old,..."
- "After we moved the mattress upstairs there was a big hump, bump or lump in the middle. We call the company and they said they never had a complaint about their..."
- "They fraudulently sign up people for 5-year service without clearly explaining the contract. Their service is lousy. They don't respond when the alarm is triggered. They get very arrogant, and..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."