Bosch Automotive USA has the worst possible customer service.I installed one of there water pumps in my Chevy work van and within two days the pump valve fell off and left me stranded out of state.

After 5 phone calls and 2 emails they will not respond! They have an employee tell me they will email the warranty department on my behalf and then they transfer my call and all you can do is leave a detailed message. They never call back! Faulty part, no quality control, and no customer service.

I went from thinking they were a higher end company to understanding they make junk that they will not stand behind.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - Recalled GE Washer Fire Cost me over $500 Ge Appliances "Our Model WPGT9360E0WW GE HE Top Loading Profile Washer caught fire 18-May-2016. It appeared that the fire originated at the main control board, P/N WH12X10281. When this event occurred, we..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Swagtron - Swagway Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more Done Com - Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. Done Com "Done.com hires novices in houston. Terrible wrk.. I needed a sink drywall fixed & they sent a novice/ inexperienced guy. After I specifically asked to send me their best b/c..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Formals Xo King Of Prussia - Formals XO - Very rude and unethical Formals Xo King Of Prussia "We went to Formals XO KOP & purchased a prom dress, no alterations needed. My daughter puts on her dress prom nite, stepped outside to take pictures and we saw..." Read more