Bosch Automotive USA has the worst possible customer service.I installed one of there water pumps in my Chevy work van and within two days the pump valve fell off and left me stranded out of state.
After 5 phone calls and 2 emails they will not respond! They have an employee tell me they will email the warranty department on my behalf and then they transfer my call and all you can do is leave a detailed message. They never call back! Faulty part, no quality control, and no customer service.
I went from thinking they were a higher end company to understanding they make junk that they will not stand behind.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bosch Water Pump
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I am at my witâ€™s end trying to fathom what can be done with the very expensive Bosch electric range that I purchased only two years ago from SEARS in..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."