Bosch Automotive USA has the worst possible customer service.I installed one of there water pumps in my Chevy work van and within two days the pump valve fell off and left me stranded out of state.
After 5 phone calls and 2 emails they will not respond! They have an employee tell me they will email the warranty department on my behalf and then they transfer my call and all you can do is leave a detailed message. They never call back! Faulty part, no quality control, and no customer service.
I went from thinking they were a higher end company to understanding they make junk that they will not stand behind.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bosch Water Pump
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."