2.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My Bosch dishwasher stinks horribly. I have run two cycles with no dishes and the odor is still there.

I clean the filter, run with vinegar, run empty on sanitize to try and get rid of horrible sour smell to no avail. I can't seem to get any help from Bosch so I am not sure where else to turn. The worse part is I paid a 200.00 premium over other brands /models because of the great reviews I saw online.

I should have searched for complaints about smell because I would have found hundreds and hundreds. Not sure what else to do at this point Never again will I purchase a Bosch product.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bosch dishwasher from Bosch. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $879 and wants Bosch to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor sevice. Author liked the most dishwasher quietness and quietness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bosch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments