1.6K views

A major selling point for a condo we bought was the promise of Bosch appliances.The oven , range and microwave are fine.

The dishwasher,#shu33ao5uc/38 is terrible. Silverware comes out badly stained. Dishes come out soaking wet. I regret that we can no longer take "Bosch" USA as a guarantee of quality.

Rubin Saposnik Decatur, Ga P.S. I'll pad this to one-hundred words to satisfy your requirement. However I believe I made my point.

I don't want to rant.We have had several dishwashers before -usually Kenmore-and have never before had a negative experience suvh as we have had with the Bosch.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Bosch dishwasher control boards fail in year six...of course, immediately after the warranty has expired.This is a scam by Bosch.

Do not go for the "hype" of buying a supposedly high end German product to show off your kitchen.This is the first and last time I will have a Bosch product in my house.

Bosh SHE45C06UC/48

When I opened my private dinning area.I was looking for a dishwasher that would give me clean sparkling glasses and run quietly.

I have a portable dishwasher in the main kitchen that I paid a fraction for in comparison to the BOSCH.I will never purchase a BOSCH The product and the service are very sub par

Piedras Negras, Coahuila De Zaragoza, Mexico #22468

I completely agree with you.My Bosch dishwasher has been a headache from day one.

They tell me I'm doing one thing or another wrong when I call. We all hand wash our glasses now before using them.

Pathetic.I'd replace it now but I have a matching wood panel....

Florence, Mississippi, United States #17609

where you pour the rinse there is a dial to adjust the rinse aid. (1 - 6) it should be turned up in hard water areas and down in soft water areas.

All dishwashers require rinse aid (so I found out) and the little ball in the middle of the press tab or the detergent pouch with the detergent and rinse aid combined are not enough. I also learned that I get the best results with powder detergent or powder press tabs (broken in half for regular loads /discarding the rinse aid ball) are best.

I also learned to just scrape my dishes not pre-rinse them. The dishwasher and the soap need something to work on; that's why my glasses where coming out cloudy or with white lines on them. They were actually etching from the heat and soap.

I thought I would share my hard learned lesson. I hope that it helps you in the future.