Bought a Bosch Washer / Dryer about 9 months ago. Dryer never worked peroperly. Bosch makes you wait for hours on the phone to talk with a care specialist. Often cut you off. It takes weeks to get a technician to come by. They have cancelled 2 appointments after making us clear that day for them come by. Technicians complain that previous technician didn't know what he was doing.

Now dryer not working at all. Will not come to our home for 28 days.

I thought I was working with a class organization. They are very insulting. I regret paying so much for Bosch.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

I have had experience with Bosch Customer Service on many levels, from customer service reps, to claims coordinator, to insurance rep, to technicians, and they are all incompentent and indifferent. And I was polite to all of them. Do not buy Bosch anything.

:zzz You probably came on the phone screaming your head off, You get more further when your actually normal. then irrate.

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Your Dollar Store With More, Toronto, Ontario  Canada Ripped Me Off And Scammed Me! Your Dollar Store With More "4266 Bathurst Street Apartment #203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M3H 5Y7 Thursday, July 6, 2017 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive YOUR DOLLAR STORE WITH MORE AND CAMELION BATTERY via email: info@camelionbattery.com regarding:..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more