Bought a Bosch Washer / Dryer about 9 months ago. Dryer never worked peroperly. Bosch makes you wait for hours on the phone to talk with a care specialist. Often cut you off. It takes weeks to get a technician to come by. They have cancelled 2 appointments after making us clear that day for them come by. Technicians complain that previous technician didn't know what he was doing.

Now dryer not working at all. Will not come to our home for 28 days.

I thought I was working with a class organization. They are very insulting. I regret paying so much for Bosch.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Bosch is Horrible

I have had experience with Bosch Customer Service on many levels, from customer service reps, to claims coordinator, to insurance rep, to technicians, and they are all incompentent and indifferent. And I was polite to all of them. Do not buy Bosch anything.

Yeahbuddylwb

:zzz You probably came on the phone screaming your head off, You get more further when your actually normal. then irrate.

Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Bosch Water Pump Review Bosch "Bosch Automotive USA has the worst possible customer service. I installed one of there water pumps in my Chevy work van and within two days the pump valve fell..." Read more Bosch - Poorest Dish Washer I Ever Owned Bosch "The Bosch is the poorest design and poorest performing dish washer encountered in my 67 years. The Bosch (SHE43F16UC/56) does not qualifying as a "dish washer" but a "dish rinser"..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more