My Gas cooktop range has leaked gas from the time it was installed.Had 6 vivits from three different service people and four trips from the gas dept.

to check outside lines . Not the gas lines nor the inside hookups; It is the unit itself. Had at least 15 different conversations with Bosch reports from their service tech that the stove cannot be fixed. but they still have yet to replace it nor even reply except to say they are sending someone out and for me to call the gas people again ater it has been declared unfixable!!

Where do I go next?They have spent enough on repairs that did not fix it to being able to replace it. What is wrong with Bosch?? We paid good money for their product and they treat the buyers with disrespect.. I hope they go bellyup soon.

They are not honest nor are they honorable.B Black Decatur Al.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bosh gas cooktop from Bosch. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bosch to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bosch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments