January 2, 2013 Purchased SHX3AR55UC dishwasher from Future Shop in Charlottetown, PE. Dishwasher not in stock at the moment.

January 9, 2013 Picked up dishwasher from Future Shop.

April 28, 2013 Can NOT get dishwasher to complete a whole cycle and drain despite numerous restarts and reboots.

April 29, 2013 Called Bosch. 1-800-944-2904. Was given the number for Bruce's Appliance Repair and Reference number 2693 8033. Called Bruce's and left message.

April 30, 2013 A woman from Bruce's called. She said they no longer service Bosch appliances due to non-payment problems. I called Bosch. They gave me the number for Will's Appliance Repair. I called Wills. They only come out to Georgetown on Tuesdays.

May 7, 2013 I had to cancel my appointment with Wills as they were in the neighbourhood late in the afternoon and I did not want to close the store to go home. Rescheduled for next week when Paul will be home.

May 13, 2013 Yves from Wills came to the house on my day off. He had me shut off the power to the dishwasher, tried to restart it numerous times, then made a phone call. He said he didn't know what was wrong with it and will order parts.

May 29, 2013 Yves from Wills came to the house. He didn't have the right parts. Said he was sent the wrong parts. Said he will reorder the parts and come back with right parts.

June 12, 2013 Called Bosch and told them that our dishwasher hasn't yet been fixed, and that Wills had the wrong parts the last time they came out. They have no record of the reference number I was given in April. Eve from Wills called and said Bosch said we said we're blaming Wills and they don't know what they're doing. Said that's not true. We only told Bosch what happened, and we want our dishwasher fixed.

June 18, 2013 Called Wills and spoke to Eve. I asked if they'd received the parts yet. She said she couldn't find a record of it... but would check the next shipment an get back to me. (We did not hear back.)

June 24, 2013 Called Future Shop and spoke to Marie Claire. I explained ongoing problem and non-functioning dishwasher. She said it's not Future Shop's problem as it's still under manufacturer warranty and I should be speaking to Bosch. She did call Wills while I was on hold. She spoke to Eve. Eve assured her that the parts were being shipped out to Wills the next day.

July 2, 2013 Called Wills and left a message asking if the parts were in yet. (The call was not returned.)

July 4, 2013 Called Bosch and spoke with Nathan. I told him that my calls to Wills weren't being returned. He said he would have customer service call me back the next day.

July 5, 2013 Customer service did NOT call.

July 9, 2013 Called Bosch and spoke with Kate (Katherine?). She could not find my reference number (too many digits). She opened file number 946991 and put all the details in it. She suggested I fax her (to 949-809-6159):

• the service history

• proof of purchase

• the diagnosis (which we don't have and Wills has not provided to Bosch)

Paul also spoke with Sylvie who gave her email address (sylvie.boissonneault@bshg.com).

July 10, 2013 Emailed this diary and the bill of sale to Sylvie.

July 16, 2013 Called Bosch and asked to speak to Sylvie. I confirmed that Bosch now has this diary and the bill of sale. I left a message for Sylvie.

July 17, 2013 Lynne from Bosch left a message saying that they were now in the process of getting a new dishwasher to us, that they only needed a couple of pieces of information from Wills and then it would proceed.

July 18, 2013 Spoke to Mary Lou from Wills. I gave her the date and place of purchase.

July 25, 2013 11:00: Called Bosch and spoke to Caroline. She said she would look into the status and call me back at work. I did not receive a call back.

July 31, 2013 13:45: Called Bosch and spoke to Jeremy. He said that they are still waiting on a report from Wills. He said he would try and find a manager for me. Grace confirmed that the Canadian office was still waiting on the service report. She said she is sending a message to Lynne and Louis to contact me and Wills today. Lynne did not call.

August 1, 2013 Received message at home from Sylvie saying they're working on it. She told me to call Montreal (request French) to speak with her.

August 8, 2013 Called Bosch. Spoke to Stephanie. She said everything is ready to go (new machine approved) but they still need the serial number. We will get it tonight at home.

August 9, 2013 Called Bosch. Spoke to Todd. Gave him the serial number. He said he would call back later. No one ever called back.

August 13, 2013 Called Bosch. Spoke to Steve. He said credit number 87582 was issued to Future Shop August 9, 2013, and that we should have heard from them. We never did. He said now we have to call Future shop ourselves.

August 16, 2013 Called Future Shop and spoke to customer service ext 222. Jen Collecut on leave. Jay Murphy aware and will try to expedite. If not will refund.

Monday we will start actively seeking a full refund, and NEVER buy another Bosch product again.

Review about: Bosch Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Lansing, Michigan, United States #790325

Thanks very much for a very vivid picture. I found this review while researching which dishwasher to replace my broken Kitchenaid. Bosch will no longer be a candidate.

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #701204

Thanks for the review.We will be looking at dishwashers pretty soon and will stay clear of Bosch.

Well-written.