Greensboro, Georgia

I will give it a good rating on quiet, after that it is all down hill. It does not clean dishes well, leaves a lot of soap residue on the dishes, silver ware comes with small food particles all over and soap ***. Have tried different rinse aids, different detergent manufactures, including packets, granular, and liquids all give the same results SOAP RESIDUE on everything. Have tried all sorts of rinse aids same story. Even read that since phosphates were removed from detergents the detergent did now work as well, purchased some phosphates and added to every load, that helped, but very minimum improvement.

Bottom line even though rated very high by Consumers Report this machine is not worth a hoot

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of bosch dishwasher from Bosch. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $850 and wants Bosch to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bosch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

I had the same problem. Upgraded to quantum soap packs and now runs great

Ocala, Florida, United States #957451

Put a cup of white vinegar in the bottom of the dishwasher before starting the dishwasher. Dishes are really clean and the inside of the dishwasher is spotless and shiny too.