I have a Bosch dishwasher that is stainless steel.The unit would not heat the water.

I found the control module had bad factory soldering connections. This happened aprox. 3 years after install. I have seen youtube video showing control a module burned.

We also had to replace the discharge pump motor around the 4 year mark. Bosch did not want to stand behind any of these issues. I was really upset when they did not think the possibility of a fire due to defective soldering was a safety issue. Be careful, really consider another make if you need to purchase a dishwasher.

Bosch will not stand behind their product.Why spend "BIG BUCKS" on a inferior product that could burn your house down !

Review about: Bosch Dishwasher.

Had an Experience with Bosch?

Comments

Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more